Friday, August 3, 2012

Keep Calm

You've all seen the "Keep Calm and Carry On" saying countless times, and you've probably seen puns using the Keep Calm premise. If you read these you will probably get a good idea of the things I am interested in. Such as:
-Big Bang Theory (Duh)
-Legend of Zelda
-Avengers
-How I Met Your Mother
-Jenna Marbles
-Star Wars
-Elf
-Alice and Wonderland
-Unicorns
-PacMan
-Wizard of Oz
-Mean Girls (Only really seen it once)
-Portal (Both games!)
-Halo (Though I'm more into CoD)
-Pinterest (Duh again)
-Sherlock
-Harry Potter (Not hardcore, but a bit)
-British Accents
-Killing Zombies
-Sparkles (Shiny things are good too)
-Call Centers! (......)
-Imagination
And this is not in order of their awesomeness! My Pinterest Board for this is "Keep Calm and...". I just made this because I was making a collage for random boards and this happened to be one of them! So I hope you enjoy these, if you recognize all of these then you're my kind of person!
-Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment