Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Above a Watching Eye

Add caption

This is a collage of a bunch of pictures from my "Pretty" board on Pinterest. Honestly, I see this as being just something that looks cool. If you really want to go into what it's supposed to be, then I would have to say that when I made it, it was all the things that are beautiful in the universe, above a watching eye. That maybe to see the most amazing things, all you have to do is look up.

As you can tell this is one of my more serious posts. But really the only reason I actually kept these photos are because they looked cool.

If anyone is actually reading this, feel free to comment on your thoughts on this, and also please, if you have some ideas for a collage, tell me! Or better yet, make it yourself! I'd love to see your creations.

Stay Picturesque Perfect!
-Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment