Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello Reader!

Hello Reader!
I've recently had an obsession with creating picture collages online at PicMonkey.com . Picturesque is where I, Raven, post these collages. I'll have serious posts, silly posts, and the occasional post where there's not even a picture (But don't worry, there usually will be). When I post a picture there will be some sentences describing it and why I put it together. I would like to show you all where I get all these photos, but the truth is I get them from all sorts of places. You will be able to find most of the pictures I use, at Pinterest.com. Now you have to understand, I am hopelessly addicted to Pinterest (*understatement), if you don't want to spend hours online looking at pictures of food, clothes, exercise motivations and DIY crafts, then never go there. But if you're okay with that, you should follow me! http://pinterest.com/theblueexorcist/ . Feel free to comment on any of my posts at anytime, whether it's a compliment, criticism, suggestion, I'll take it all. As for me, I have to warn you, I'm about as weird as it gets. I'm stubborn, indecisive and claustrophobic, but I'm also pretty cool (*lie). So if you think you can bare with me, I'd appreciate it.
Stay Picturesque Perfect!
-Raven

P.S.
pic·tur·esque/ˌpikCHəˈresk/
Adjective: Visually attractive, esp. in a quaint or pretty style.
(of language) Unusual and vivid.
Synonyms: graphic - vivid - graphical - pictorial - scenic

1 comment: