Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bazinga!


I absolutely love the Big Bang Theory! When I started making collages, this was the first I made because Sheldon is awesome. These are all on my Pinterest board "Bazinga!" (Yes I have a whole board for this show, who wouldn't?). If you can episodes all of these are from, then you are my friend and have earned the honorary title of awesome! Now, if when I said "episodes all of these are from" (You know, just a second ago) you said "WAIT! Raven you tricky girl, two of these are not from any sing episode, but are running gags in the TV show!" then you have earned the forever last title of...

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!!

That's right. I went there.

If you have trouble identifying these episodes, no worries, just ask! If you don't watch the Big Bang Theory...
...
...
...
You should.
As always, feel free to comment whatever you want! (not whatever you want, there are boundaries.)
So watch the Big Bang Theory everyone! And stay Picturesque Perfect!
-Raven

1 comment: